Why choose K+STAT?
K+STAT is directed by eight board certified family physicians with a combined total of over 200 years of experience. Urgent care is a convenient alternative when your regular clinic is closed or you can’t see your doctor as soon as you would like. We provide timely, walk-in treatment by licensed medical professionals you can trust. Seeing patients three months and older.
We can help patients three months and older with:
Patients with the following conditions should call 911 or go directly to the closest ER
- Sudden/severe chest pain
- Severe abdominal pain
- Any head injury in a patient over age 60
- Head injury with loss of consciousness in any age
- Sudden change in mental state
- Fainting, extreme dizziness, loss of consciousness, seizure
- Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy